French Riviera Best Sights Full Day Tour
Drive along the Nice harbour and stop at 2 stunning viewpoints overlooking the bay of Nice, then the bay of Villefranche. Visit Eze, an enchanting medieval village high perched on a cliff top like an eagle’s nest. Then learn the secrets of perfume making with a free guided visit to the Fragonard top quality perfume factory.
Next, we will travel to Monaco’s Old Town and the cathedral where Princess Grace Kelly married the Prince and more recently where Prince Albert married Charlene Wittstock. Walk to the impressive Prince’s palace.
Then enjoy a fantastic viewpoint overlooking the whole country of Monaco. We will also drive the whole Grand Prix of Monaco Formula 1 circuit from the “pole position” to the finish line. What an experience! Watch the glamorous Casino of Monte Carlo and be impressed by the luxury cars and the most exclusive high fashion shops all over the place.
Explore Cannes, France’s Beverly Hills. Go to the Cannes Film Festival Centre, also the venue for top meetings. Step on the famous film festival red carpet, just like George Clooney, Angelina Jolie or Tom Cruise! We will then drive along Cannes’ glamorous seafront “La Croisette” Boulevard and past its prestige hotels and sandy beaches.
Travel through the old town and from the market square to the port of Billionaires. There, be impressed by the Top Luxury Super Yachts belonging to Oil Sheiks or multinational companies. Enjoy also a unique City rampart drive and from the wall top viewpoint, take photos of Picasso’s house and the “Bay of Angels”.
Soak in the Jewel of Provence and be where so many painters and artists have been. As you walk the streets of this medieval walled village, feel the soul of centuries of History and artistic creativity.
- Stop at 2 stunning viewpoints overlooking the bay of Nice
- Learn the secrets of perfume making with a free guided visit to the Fragonard top quality perfume factory
- Travel to Monaco’s Old Town and visit the cathedral where Princess Grace Kelly married
- Drive the whole Grand Prix of Monaco Formula 1 circuit from the “pole position” to the finish line
- Enjoy a fantastic viewpoint overlooking the whole country of Monaco
- Explore Cannes - France’s Beverly Hills!
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All motorway tolls, gas, transportation, parking fees and taxes
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Nice
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance Fees into Monuments/Museums
- Our Company is not responsible for pick up delay due to the traffic, late customers or poor weather conditions. We apologize in advance to our customers. But we are in all cases committed to provide the full tour duration as stated in the tour description.
- Our company cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft or damage to personal belongings.
- Please include your hotel/apartment name and address when making your booking.
- Pick up is from Nice only. If you are located in another area, pick up will be an extra €20 per person.