Private Lavender Tour in Sault from Avignon
This private tour in an air-conditioned minivan is suitable for 1 to 8 adults as well as children.
After pickup at your hotel or accommodation, around 9 am. We start your journey in the Luberon area visiting of our selected spots:
FONTAINE DE VAUCLUSE Admire this beautiful village by the river Sorgue walk up to the springs, the biggest one of Europe.
ABBAYE DE SENANQUE is a Photo stop at this majestic XIIth Century Abbey, surrounded by lavender fields.
GORDES After the photo-stop at the 'Belvedere', visit this famous hilltop village made out of local dry stone, walk in the Provencal market held on Tuesday.
ROUSSILLON is the enchantment of this Provencal village weaving its spell throughout the year. The Provencal market is on Thursday adding even more colourful delights. Free time for lunch.
LAVENDER FIELDS Gaze out over the lavender fields, fill your body with fresh lavender fragrances, take some pictures and have a look at a distillation operation during harvest.
SAULT Is in the middle of a bucolic landscape, isolated from civilisation, this quiet and quaint village will slow down the rush and feels more relaxed from the heat of the day. With free time for shopping, try lavender ice cream or enjoy a drink on a panoramic terrace.
Around 6 pm we will return to your hotel.
ISLE SUR LA SORGUE Visit the fabulous Sunday morning market in Isle sur la Sorgue, known as the small “Provencal Venice”. By the numerous channels of the river Sorgue that surrounds the village. Where you will get to see traditional Provencal the market and antics and some second-hand market in a festival of noises, fragrances and products. (This tour is optional.)
- Set into deep Provence countryside, enjoy its typical colors under the bright light.
- Start the tour with a visit to the beautiful village of Fontaine de Vaucluse
- See the majestic XIIth Century Abbey, Abbaye de Senanque, surrounded by lavender fields.
- Visit this famous hilltop village of Gordes
- Visit Roussillon which is the enchantment of this Provencal village weaving its spell throughout the year.
- Gaze out over the Lavender Fields, fill your body with fresh lavender fragrances
- Explore Sault, a quiet and quaint village
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This excellent tour is available from 15th June to 15th August
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Avignon and 30 kilometer radius is included.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Driver/guide service, care of your personnal effects.
- Transportation in a comfortable vehicle, insurance, and highway fees.
- Entry fee to the Ochre path in Roussillon.
- Food, drinks and personal expenses.
- The tour can operate in all weather conditions. Please check weather forecast and dress appropriately.
- Total sun block cream is recommended in summer.
- Wearing hat and sunglasses is recommended.