Private 3 Hour Segway Tour of Nice - Villefranche-sur-Mer
Discover the French Riviera from a different perspective on an eco-friendly Segway tour from Nice to Villefranche-sur-Mer.
Meet with your guide and small group of no more than 7 people for a short training session on how to operate your personal transporter before setting off along the picturesque Promenade des Anglais, heading for the Rauba - Capéu lookout (in Nice dialect, "Where Hats Fly Away").
Hear historical anecdotes of the areas you see. Your guide can also take souvenir photos of you on your Segway during short breaks. Admire the busy Port of Nice, and see the unique fishing boats called "Les Pointus." Continue along the coast road, enjoying the sea breeze and sky-blue waters as you travel the gently rolling terrain towards Villefranche-sur-Mer.
Upon arrival in the idyllic waterfront town, discover the medieval Citadel and narrow streets. Enjoy approximately 20 minutes of free time to take photos of the impressive harbour, see the Jean Cocteau paintings in the chapel of Saint Pierre, or enjoy a snack at one of the many outdoor cafés (own expense).
Glide back to Nice, following a route that takes in the Golden Horn and medium Corniche. Marvel at the beauty of the landscape, and the sense of freedom the Segway gives you.
- Discover the beauty of the French Riviera from the comfort of a Segway
- Glide along the seafront from Nice to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Enjoy some free time to look at the Cocteau paintings in the chapel of St. Pierre
- Travel along the famous Promenade des Anglais
- See the unique fishing boats in Nice Port
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Departure at 10 AM
- Please arrive at the reception 15 minutes before departure.
- Minimum age required: 14 years.
- All participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight: 45 kg. Maximum weight: 118 kilos.
- This visit is not available to pregnant women.
- This visit is not recommended for people with internal ear problems.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Live guide
- Compulsory helmets
- 15-minute training, issued by a certified instructor Segway
- Any Food or Drink
- Flat shoes and casual wear recommended.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1