Experience Great Provence On a Private Tour from Avignon
After the pickup at your hotel or accommodation, around 9am, start your journey in historic Provence by a visit of the following places :
FONTAINE DE VAUCLUSE Admire this beautiful village by the River Sorgue and walk up to its spring, the biggest of Europe, down the cliff.
GORDES After the photo-stop at the “Belvedere”, visit this famous hilltop village made of local dry stone, and walk in the Provencal market on Tuesday.
ROUSSILLON The enchantment of this Provencal village weaves its spell throughout the year, as the shades of ochre of the houses and the ground vary with the sunlight. The Provencal market on Thursday adds even more colours.
Free time for lunch.
SAINT REMY DE PROVENCE Have a look at the reproductions of Van Gogh works near the asylum where he stayed for one year, one of his most fruitful, thanks to its rich environment.
LES BAUX DE PROVENCE Walk in this typical Provencal village that used to be a medieval stronghold, the paved streets and the amazing panorama will charm you...
PONT DU GARD Discover the famous Roman aqueduct, walk around to find the best photo spot. No-queue entrance tickets included.
Around 6pm we will go back to your hotel for a good rest.
This is a perfect private tour for groups of up to 8 people
- The Pont Du Gard is THE must-do in Provence !
- Gordes and Roussillon are listed in the most beautiful villages in France.
- Have a look at the reproductions of Van Gogh works in Saint Remy de Provence
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available all year long !
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Avignon and 50 kilometers around included.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation in comfortable vehicle, insurance, gasoline and highway fees.
- No-queue entry ticket to Pont Du Gard.
- Driver/guide service, care of your personal effects.
- Food, drinks and personal expenses.
- Entry fees to monuments, except when mentioned.
- This tour is operating in all weather conditions, please check weather forecast and dress appropriately.
- Total sunblock cream is recommended in summer, especially for children.
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunglasses are recommended.