Sunrise or Sunset Camel Ride Around the Giza Pyramids Desert
Get a new experience, get to know more about the Bedouin life and their habits and traditions, and live the adventure of the Sahara desert by taking the incredible camel ride around Giza pyramids desert during the sunrise or the sunset.
Early morning about 5.00 am (for the sunrise tour) or about 4.00 pm afternoon (for the sunset tour), your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel by a private modern air-condition vehicle to the edge of Giza pyramids desert which is considered to be the beginning of Sahara desert where your camel will be ready and in your waiting to start your incredible camel ride with the local Bedouin. During the camel ride while you will enjoy the clear weather and spectacular view of the Giza pyramids from Sahara desert. You will be also amused by your tour guides explanation and information and by the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Explore Giza pyramids from Sahara desert.
- Enjoy the spectacular view of Sunrise or Sunset from Sahara desert.
- Have fun with a private camel ride.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Private camel ride.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle during the tour.
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified.
- Personal expenses.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking.