Private Half-Day Tour to the Great Giza Pyramids and Sphinx With Camel Ride
At 10.00 am (can be before or after according to your request) your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world. After that, your tour guide will take you to the best location in Giza plateau to start your spectacular camel ride.
Go on a half an hour camel ride where you will be enjoying the clear weather and the amazing view of the great pyramids where you feel like taking the time machine that took you hundreds of years back.
At the end of your camel ride, your tour guide will be waiting you overlooking the great Giza Sphinx which was located at the foot of the Pyramids, the statue of the Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren. It was discovered in 1912.
Next, to the Sphinx, you will visit the valley temple which was built to mummify the body of the king after his death. At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Discover the secrets of mummification inside the Valley Temple
- Free Time to walk around Giza pyramids with your Egyptologist Guide.
- Get up close to the Giza Sphinx
- Private tour to the Giza pyramids included camel ride
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Half an hour camel ride around the Giza pyramids.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees.
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified.
- Personal expenses.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please include your pick up details when making the booking.