Private Full-Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara Pyramids and Memphis With Lunch
A magnificent private day tour to the most historical sites of ancient Egypt during the Old Kingdom.
By visiting the great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Visit the legendary Sphinx, the Valley Temple, Sakkara the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djoser - the world's oldest major stone structure and Memphis; the ancient capital of old Egypt...
- Enjoy the Egyptian charming weather
- Walk around the pyramids to discover the splendor of Egyptian civilization
- Explore the history of the ancient Egyptian by visiting the pyramids
- Discover more about the habits and traditions of the Egyptian with your private tour guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from the lobby of your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch meal of Egyptian cuisine will be served at a local restaurant
- All service charges and taxes.
- Tipping Kitty.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to get Inside one of Giza Pyramids.
- A lot of walking will take place so comfortable footwear is advised
- Light and comfortable clothing is best in the summer months