Private Full Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Sakkara Including Camel Ride
At 8.00 am your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to start your tour to the Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World that remains.
After meeting your tour guide, he will take you to the best location in Giza to start your thrilling camel ride around the Pyramids. You will feel like you took the time machine, and that it took you hundreds of years back.
At the foot of the pyramids, lies the Sphinx, which was discovered in 1912.
Continue your tour visiting Sakkara, the city of the dead with the famous step pyramid of Djosser, the world's oldest primary stone structure. It was built in the 3rd dynasty (around 2630 bc) for King Djoser.
At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- See the most historical sites of ancient Egypt
- Walk around the great Pyramids
- Go on a thrilling camel ride
- Discover the Great Sphinx
- Explore Sakkara, the city of the dead
- Get to know all the details about the ancient Egyptian civilisation
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYou will be collected from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible, special equipment on demand
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 30-minutes camel ride around the Giza Pyramids
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle during the tour
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking