Private 3 Day Tour to the White Desert & Bahariya Oasis From Cairo
Enjoy this private 3-day tour to the amazing Bahariya Oasis which includes camping in the White Desert, exploring the beauty of this unique area in the Western Desert and touring its landmarks like the Alexander Temple, Crystal Mountain and many more.
This tour includes Pick up / Drop off at your hotel in Cairo and 2 nights accommodation with meals, camping under the stars in Bahariya Oasis and Al Haiz.
- Explore the Western Desert
- Visit the Alexander Temple
- Crystal Mountain and many more
- Have memorable nights camping in the White Desert
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- On Request
- Pick-up servicepick you up from your hotel in Cairo
- Disability ServicesAll tours are wheelchair accessible and can cater to persons with disabilities or special needs
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private air-conditioned transport
- Meals during the tour
- Campsite Accomodation
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities / Tips
- Accommodation before and after the tour schedule
07:00 your tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer you to Bahariya Oasis which is about 350 km east of Cairo, this journey takes about 4 hours.
Lunch will be served at local restaurant in Bahariya oasis.
Then visit the Mummies Museum, that is a huge burial site at Bahariya Oasis in the Western Desert of Egypt and the Tomb of Bannantiu in the Bahariya Oasis.
Then you will enjoy climbing the English House, the sand dunes and the Salt Lake.
Overnight in Bahariya Oasis.
After breakfast, continue driving to visit the Black Desert and the natural hot spring of Valley of El Haize, then drive to see the quartz crystal at Crystal Mountain, and the rocky formations in the Valley of Agabat.
Continue driving to the White Desert National Park, the most well-known desert destination in Egypt – and for a good reason. The quantity of unearthly and beautiful wind-carved rock formations shaped in the form of giant mushrooms or pebbles is unequalled in any desert in the world.
Then transfer back to the campsite at Al Haiz for overnight stay.
Enjoy breakfast at the campsite with amazing sunrise views. Later you will be driven back to Cairo.
- Hats and sunscreen strongly advised on hot sunny days
- You should only wear comfortable walking shoes
- Casual and comfortable clothing is recommended on this tour