Giza Tour to Pyramids, Camel Ride, Sakkara, Dahshur & Lunch
At 08:00 am your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, and escort you to the south to start your day tour.
Visit the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur, Dahshur is a famous royal necropolis in Egypt which holds many famous Pyramids including the red and bent Pyramids of king Snefru. The site is about 40 km from Cairo.
Move on to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant, before moving on to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus then you will have tour between Pyramids by Camel in pharaoh's desert.
Continue on to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- See the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure
- Visit the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Enjoy an excursion to the Pyramids of Cheops,Chephren and Mykerinus
- Tour between Pyramids by Camel in pharaoh's desert
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Russian
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Camel ride (30 mins)
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant
- Bottled water during your trip and Free soft drink
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All taxes & service charge
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- kindly note you should to wear comfort shoes
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1