Full Day private Tour For The History of The Pyramids Built
About 8.00 am your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to start your tour to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
Continue your tour to visit Dahshure where the first true pyramid was built by king Senefru the founder of the Fourth dynasty, and you will visit the bent pyramid and the red pyramid. After that enjoy an excursion to The great Pyramids of Giza, you will start your tour there in the front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is One of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Then you see the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus. Then from the best place at the Giza plateau, you will have a panoramic view of all the three pyramids together.
After that, you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which lies at the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren was discovered in 1912. At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Explore the red and bent pyramids of Dahshur.
- Visit the great Giza pyramids and Sphinx.
- Discover the history of the pyramids built by visiting Sakkara step pyramids.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle during the tour.
- Entrance fees.
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified.
- Personal expenses.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking.