Day Tour of Memphis, Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramids
At 8 am our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza and take you on this wonderful day tour to visit Memphis, Sakkara and Dahshur pyramids.
Today you will visit Memphis, the first capital of Egypt and where you will be amazed by the colossal statue of Ramses 11, the second biggest statue in Cairo and which makes for a fantastic photo opportunity.
Marvel at the Step Pyramid for King Zoser, Egypt’s oldest pyramid and the worlds oldest stone structure. At Dahshur Pyramids you can enter the Red pyramid for free as well as visiting the Bent pyramid built for King Sinfru.
The tour concludes when you are dropped back to your hotel
- Be amazed at the Step pyramid, Egypt's oldest pyramid
- See Dahshur Pyramids
- Discover Egypt's first capital, Memphis
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your Cairo or Giza hotel
- Disability ServicesYes wheelchairs, we can meet the needs of persons with disabilities or special needs
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- English speaking tour guide
- Transport from place to place by Private Car
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Remember your suncream
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.