8-Hours Private Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara Pyramids and Memphis
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 8 hours
Product code: 5026
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 8.00 am to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza. You will start your visit in front of the pyramid of King Cheops which is One of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
See the pyramid of King Chephren and the pyramid of King Mykerinus. Then from the best place at the Giza plateau, you will have a panoramic view of all the three pyramids together. After that, you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which lies at the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren. It was discovered in 1912.
Continue your tour visiting Memphis, Egypt’s first Capital until the end of the old kingdom. After that, we will drive to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Discover the step pyramids and the The nobles tombs at Sakkara.
- Visit the first unified capital in the history of the ancient Egyptian civilization.
- See the Colossus Statue Of Ramses II in Memphis
- Enjoy your private tour around the Giza pyramids, the valley temple and Sphinx.
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle during the tour.
- Entrance fees.
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please include your pick-up details when making the booking
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review