4-Hours Private Guided Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and The Valley Temple
Have an amazing four hours tour visiting the great Giza pyramids, walk around the pyramid of the king Cheops, enjoy the panoramic view of all the pyramids from Sahara desert, get closer to the great Giza Sphinx and the Valley Temple.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 10.00 am, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, you will start your tour there in front of the pyramid of the King Cheops which is One of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. See the pyramid of King Chephren and the pyramid of King Mykerinus.
Then from the best place at the Giza plateau, you will have a panoramic view of all the three pyramids together. After this, you will go to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for the Mummification process of the king.
After that, you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which lies at the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren. It was discovered in 1912. At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Private tour to the great Giza pyramids.
- Private Egyptologist Guide.
- Free Time to walk around the Great Giza Pyramids.
- Explore the Valley Temple
- Get so close to the Giza Sphinx.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access available
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle during the tour.
- Entrance fees.
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified.
- Personal expenses.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking.