4 Hour Pharaonic Village Guided Tour
Will pick you up from your hotel 10.00 am, to start your tour to The Pharaonic Village which is a living museum of ancient Egyptian life. Sail along canals as you pass by recreated scenes of life in ancient Egypt, all painstakingly produced with the utmost detail and authenticity.
The one-hour guided cruise will introduce you to the history and lifestyle of Egypt in the time of pharaohs. Pass by scenes of everyday life, along with recreations of famous events such as the discovery of baby Moses floating on the Nile.
A popular attraction at The Pharaonic Village is the replica of King Tutankhamun’s tomb as it was when discovered by Howard Carter in 1922. With the original tomb in the Valley of Kings long emptied of its treasures, this is a great chance to see the amazing sight if Egypt's only untouched pharaoh’s tomb.
You can also learn about the ancient technique of mummification at a demonstration of the process. There is also an Islamic and Christian Museum dedicated to the two main religions of Egypt, as well as a newly opened exhibit detailing the history of Alexandria.
At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Enjoy the 4 hours tour to the Pharaonic Village.
- Explore the life of the ancient Egyptian.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- The Pharaonic Village Park fees.
- All Service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees to the Pharaonic Village.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.