Private Full Day Fayoum Pyramids Tour from Cairo
Take a day trip to El Fayoum and visit many impressive sites. All the sites are in Wadi El Ryan, which is a protected area and where you can view amazing waterfalls. Journey to Wadi Hitan known as Whale Valley and the Temples in Madinet Madi.
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to escort you for a historic visit to El Fayoum to see the famous Pyramids. Our first stop will be to Hawara Pyramid.
This Pyramid was built by Amenemhat 111 and is thought to be his final resting place. There is also the Pyramid Tomb of his daughter, Neferu-Ptah.
Continue your step back in History by journeying to the Meidum Pyramids, which was the second Pyramid built after Djoser. Because of its unusual appearance, it is called el-haram-el-Kaddaab.
When you have finished your visit enjoy a late lunch before being transferred back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All Entrance Fees included
- All our Egyptologist Guides are Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Enjoy a local lunch
- Beautiful Wadi El Rayan Waterfalls
- Explore Whale Valley
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from any point in Cairo
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo and back
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Entrance fees to sites
- Bottled water provided during your tours and transfers
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All service charges & taxes
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Our cars include limousine , HIACE & minivan all A/C
- We recommend you wear sunglasses
- We recommend you always carry a bottle of water
- We recommend for you to wear suitable shoes
- We recommend you to wear light clothing because of high degree in summer time
- We recommend you to take a jacket in winter time
- Yes.. you can use the USD , Euro , English pound and Egyptian pound