Unesco Lednice - Valtice Chateaux, wine town Mikulov, Palava Hills - Full Day Trip from Brno
You will visit the Lednice Chateau and its beautiful French and English park with a unique greenhouse and then the Valtice Chateau (both UNESCO Heritage sites, enjoy a short video).
Visit the National Wine Center where you can sample the best Czech wine awarded many awards. The present Valtice chateau dates to the early 18th century and has its own wine cellars that date from to the 1430s.
Explore the wine town Mikulov - a pretty little town with a long history. Here you can visit the castle, churches, and the Jewish Quarter. It lies on what was the main trade route between Vienna and Brno. It was also home to the largest Jewish community in the country for many years.
For three centuries, from the 1500s to the 1800s, Mikulov was the seat of the Moravian regional rabbinate. World War II brought a very terrible end to Mikulov's Jewish community. Today Mikulov is Moravia's center for white wine production.
If you still have energy, we can possibly enjoy a hike in the nearby Palava Hills - which is Biosphere Reserve thanks to its unique fauna and flora.
- See Lednice Chateau and its beautiful French and English park with a unique greenhouse
- Visit Valtice chateau which dates to the early 18th century.
- Explore the wine town Mikulov - a pretty little town with a long history
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up at your place of stay
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Private Transportation
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Entrance Fees
- No attractions are open on Mondays in the Czech Republic