Austerlitz (Slavkov ) Battlefield, Walk in Napoleon's Footsteps from Brno
First, we stop on a small hilltop called Zuran from where Napoleon planned the battle and had a 360-degree view of the whole area.
From there we continue to the place called the Old Post with an exhibition of the uniforms, guns and artefacts from the Austerlitz Battle. Nowadays there is a nice rustic restaurant where you can refresh.
From there we continue to the town of Austerlitz (in Czech Slavkov ) visiting the local chateau where Napoleon celebrated his victory and slept after the battle.
Then we drive to Cairn Of Peace, situated on top of the Prace Hill with a nice view of the area. An exhibition called The Battle of Three Emperors explains all the details of the battle.
- Stop at Old Post which has an exhibition of the uniforms, guns, artifacts from the Austerlitz battle
- Visit the chateau where Napoleon celebrated his victory and slept after the battle in the town of Austerlitz
- See exhibition called The Battle of Three Emperors and lovely views in Cairn of Peace, Prace Hill
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up at your place of stay in Brno.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Private Transportation
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Any Food or Drink
- Entrance Fees
- No attractions are open on Mondays in the Czech Republic