Private Day Trip from Prague to Karlovy Vary
Plan your trip from Prague to Karlovy Vary by individual wishes and criteria dropping by singular historic places, monuments and picturesque sites.
An exclusive Mercedes car with a private chauffeur will make your private sightseeing trip ideal and unforgettable. Mineral springs with medical values, picturesque castles and grand palaces, mountainous regions and garden - all this will meet you in the unique and fabulous city of Karlovy Vary, also known as Carlsbad.
Karlovy Vary is located in western Bohemia just in 130 km west of Prague. The city is historically famous for its hot springs and is the most visited spa town in the Czech Republic.
Additionally, to recreational values, Karlovy Vary is rich in places worthy to visit. Mill Colonnade, Orthodox Church of Saint Peter and Paul, Town Theatre, the Grandhotel Pupp and other historical and cultural places.
Plan your trip to Karlovy Vary, and your personal chauffeur will take you to the destination swiftly, comfortably and safely.
Premium class black Mercedes with a professional driver will wait for you at your every stop during your sightseeing trip.
- Transfer by Mercedes
- Visit the Orthodox church of Saint Peter
- Karlovy Vary Spa
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Russian
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceDriver picks you up at your accommodation.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 2 days prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 1 day prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Individual itinerary
- Fresh bottled water
- Free WiFi in the car
- 6-hour tour across the destination
- Private exclusive Mercedes with chauffeur
- The popular Czech liqueur Becherovka is by joke named the 13th spring of Karlovy Vary. The city has also been used as the location for a number of film-shoots, including Last Holiday and Casino Royale.