Prague: E-Scooter HUGO Bike Rental
HUGO Bike is a luxurious scooter made in the Czech Republic and we are the exclusive representative for sales, service and rent E-scooter HUGO Bike.
With its solid and stable structure, the scooter is easy to operate and comfortable to ride even for long journeys.
Freedom of movement: the Road Act puts scooters on a par with bicycles. Enjoy the freedom of movement not only in the city, but also when out-of-doors or on holiday. Get off the scooter in a second, turn into a pedestrian, and lead the scooter across the sidewalk or pedestrian crossing taking the shortest way possible.
The HUGO Bike can be used as another attractive means of transport offered in rental shops, in sports, cultural and relaxation centres and hotels. There is an option to have an auxiliary electric engine installed, either in the front wheel or the rear wheel, without interfering in the frame structure.
There is, in fact, no need to push off with your feet since it is the high-performance engine that takes you for a ride. The scooter so modified stands for the ideal way to travel to work, move around the city and go on a pleasurable trip.
- Get off the scooter in a second and turn into a pedestrian
- Glide down the sidewalks and streets of Prague on an electric scooter
- Rent the E-Scooter without a guide and enjoy the stay in Prague
- we are exclusive representative for sales, service and rent E-scooter HUGO Bike
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Practice session
- Raincoat and gloves (if needed)
- Map of the Prague
- E-Scooter HUGO Bike
- Please bring an ID card or passport to the tour
- A refundable deposit of €50 needs to be paid on site
- Drivers have to be minimum 15 years old
- The minimum rental duration is 1 hour and the maximum rental duration is half-day
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1