PRAGUE All incl COMBI CITY TOUR on Segway and E-scooter HUGO Bike
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 3 hours
Explore Prague on board an e-scooter and Segway and get stunning views of the city from different viewpoints.
Climb aboard your self-balancing Segway near the 20th-century Saint Wenceslas Church and venture into Ladronka Park. Marvel at Břevnov Monestery and the 12th-century Strahov Monastery. Then, swap your Segway for an e-scooter to drive to Loreto Chapel. Continue to Prague Castle and pass the Church of Saint Nicholas in Lesser Town.
Take a look at the John Lennon Wall and Kampa Island in Malá Strana, and get up-close views of historic monuments such as the Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum and National Theatre.
- Ride a Segway along the walking trails of Ladronka Park and Monasteries
- Discover Lesser Town and the Old Town by e-scooter
- Explore Prague by 2 modes of eco-friendly transportation
Good to Know
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- contact of the client phone number or email address
- Pick-up serviceif you ask
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Water, coffee or tea
- Raincoat and gloves ( if needed)
- live guide
- E-scooter HUGO Bike
Meeting point is: Ovocný trh 15, Prague 1, 11000
Things to Know Before You Go
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Those under the influence of alcohol and other addictive substances are not permitted to drive the vehicles
- Please dress for the season
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.