Hot Air Balloon Rides From Prague
Balloon Adventures will take you to one of their signature locations, 40–60 km out of Prague for a sunrise or a sunset balloon flight.
Each flight takes about 60 minutes, whenever the weather allows. Leave the bustling hubbub of Prague behind when you're picked up from your hotel and transported out into the serene fertile landscapes of the Czech Republic.
Watch as your multicoloured hot air balloon inflates, and then step into the basket, the flame igniting above you as it roars, and slowly get lifted into the air.
- A glass of sparkling wine to toast to a magical voyage
- Fascinating details of the region from your expert pilot
- Unparalleled views of forests, lakes, castles & villages
- Free transport from your hotel in Prague and back
- A hot air balloon ride over the lush Czech countryside
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Czech
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed. Children 16 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Pick-up serviceRoundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Prague hotels.
- Easy CancellationIn case of a cancellation due to unsuitable weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative option or your purchase will be refunded in full amount. Once you have scheduled a flight, we require at least 3 days notice on cancellations to receive a f
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On-board photos from your flight
- Commemorative aviator’s certificate
- Free Wifi connection on board
- On-board guidance by our professional pilots in English
- Safety briefing before the flight and full insurance coverage
- Refreshments before boarding and sparkling wine ceremony after landing
- Free transport from your Prague hotel and back
- Hot air balloon flight (60-80 minutes)
- Flight confirmation of each flight is provided 1 day prior the flight by e-mail or phone call.
- Sunrise flights typically depart between 4 AM and 6:30 AM, depending on the season. Sunset flights typically depart between 1:30 PM and 6 PM. You will arrange your exact tour departure time directly with the local tour operator after booking.
- This activity may be rescheduled or cancelled based on inclement weather. If you are unable to participate at an alternative date, a full refund will be provided
- You must be able to stand unassisted for roughly 60 minutes. If you have significant knee, hip, back, or neck problems, you should not participate
- Height restrictions apply - All participants must be 100cm tall