3 Hour Prague Viewpoints E-bike Private Tour
3 hours long e-bike tour starts in the centre of the city, directly in front of the hotel Intercontinental which is situated in the most expensive street in the Czech Republic - Parizska street.
We can simply meet on the spot or we can arrange for your free pick up directly from your hotel. Our well-experienced guide will choose optimal e-bike and helmet for you and after short practice, you will start to see the beauty of the city.
You can choose from various types of Agogs e-bikes which are the best for city exploring. It is really easy to climb up all hills with beautiful views with our e-bikes.
What are you going to see? You can count with the best views in Letna park which you will reach without any effort, Prague Castle, Strahov Monastery, Petrin Tower or also, for example, Old Town and Wenceslas square.
We will stop on these and many more spots to tell you the most interesting stories about Prague and the Czech Republic. We also will stop to have a small refreshment during the tour and you will get a unique opportunity to ask what you are interested in Czech nature.
After three hours the tour will finish again in front of the hotel Intercontinental in the centre of the city. Your guide will also give you tips where to go to eat or to have the best beer in the city after the tour.
- Pick Up provided if requested
- Visit a local brewery and many other attractions
- Explore Prague without any effort
- Get to know Prague from a local person
- Experienced live guide
- Visit TOP places of Prague in one tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Czech, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Czech, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your central Prague hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free pick up by taxi from your hotel/accommodation
- A live guide
- Instructions and practice time before the tour
- Helmets and Gloves (raincoat depending on the weather)
- 0,5l of Water
- Drop Off after the Tour
- Entrance tickets
- Please reconfirm booking at least on day in advance
- Not available for pregnant women and people under influence of alcohol
- Dress appropriately (check the forecast or ask local supplier)
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1