Krka Waterfalls Economy Tour
Our journey starts at one of our arranged meeting points in Okrug Gornji or Trogir.
For private tours, the pick up can also take place directly at your accommodation.
After approximately one hour of driving in our air-conditioned minivan, where you will also be provided with cooled water bottles, we will arrive at our first stop, a typical Mediterranean town with narrow paved streets, passages, valutas and stairs called Skradin, where you will have one hour for sightseeing.
The town is famous for its medieval fortress of Turina, baroque Catholic church of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the most recognizable symbol of Skradin, the tower clock from 1872. In Skradin you will enter a boat which will transport you directly to the National park Krka.
After 30 minutes of a pleasant boat ride you will arrive at Skradinski buk, one of the most attractive parts of the National park and the lowest of the three sets of waterfalls formed along the Krka river, where you can visit the small stone houses and watermills which are now transformed into many small ethno museums with various exhibits.
Three and a half hours of free time in Krka will give you more than enough time to explore all natural beauties of the park. You will also have an opportunity to have an optional lunch in typical Dalmatian restaurants, where you can taste delicious traditional specialites.
After 3.5 hours in the National Park, we will return back to our start point around 15:00 thus concluding our trip.
- Short boat ride included
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from arranged meeting points, for private tours pick-up is possible directly from your accommodation
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Small groups
- Transfer in our new and air-conditioned vehicles
- Boat from Skradin to Krka National park
- All taxes and VAT
- Bottle of water
- Optional boat excursions inside Krka National park
- Entrance tickets for the National park Krka (20€ for adults, 8€ for children 7-18)
Departure from our meeting point in Trogir
We arrive at a small town Skradin near the National park Krka, where you will have free time to explore the town.
You will enter on a boat which will take you to the Krka waterfalls National park. The boat ride lasts approximatelly 30 minutes during which you will have a chance to see the panoramic view of the park as you enter.
Around 10:30 you will arrive to Skradinski buk, one of the most attractive parts of the park and the only place in the park where swimming is allowed. After your arrival to the National park, you will have approximatelly 3,5 hours of free time for exploring the beautiful sights of National park Krka! You can spend your time swimming next to the beautiful waterfalls, walking in the nature and exploring many different marked paths or you could grab lunch in of the park's restaurants. It's up to you!
Our drivers will pick you up at the arranged pick-up location and we will head back to our start points.
Around 15:00 we will return to our start points in Trogir and Okrug Gornji.
- The tour might not be suitable for older persons or persons with health issues
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to bring swimsuit, towel, suncream, sunglasses and change of clothes
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Entrance ticket for NP Krka includes all terrestrial locations. Tickets for other excursions inside NP Krka are optional and sold separately
- Timetable in the itinerary may vary depending on traffic