Wine & Oysters - Taste of Dalmatia
50 kilometres north outside of Dubrovnik standing tall are the ancient walls of Ston and pure natural beauty of Pelješac Peninsula. It has been well-known for its mussel and oysters growing farms since Roman times.
We will pick you up from the ship then we will drive about an hour directly to Small (Mali) Ston to taste the most excellent Oysters in the area. After that, we will visit Ston walls with a fantastic view on Big (Veliki) Ston (optional).
We will then go to the other side of Pelješac Peninsula, to Big Ston to have lunch at one of the highly rated local restaurants and walk around the Old Town to enjoy the amazing architecture. We will then take a short ride to the regional award-winning winery with breathtaking views and numerous vineyards on the Pelješac Peninsula.
All along the way, a knowledgeable driver/guide will tell stories about local legends and history.
- Discover the natural beauty of Pelješac Peninsula
- Taste the finest oysters freshly picked from the sea
- Have lunch at a highly rated local restaurant
- Drink fine wine at the local award-winning wineries
- Hear about the local legends and histories from your guide
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Over 18s only
- Pick-up serviceDoor to door pickup.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Wine testing
- Personal expenses
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1