5 Day Dubrovnik & Split Christmas Market Private Guided Tour
Enjoy a panoramic tour of Dubrovnik, see the highlights and attractions of this magnificent city. The perfect tour for any Game of Thrones fan! Spend free time in Dubrovnik late at night and have time to wonder through the Christmas Market in Old Town.
Visit Split, another wondrous location filled with Christmas cheer. Enjoy a city tour to visit it's many famous sights such as Diocletian's Palace and Saint Domnius. Have lunch with breathtaking views before time to visit the magical Sibenik Christmas Market 2018.
Wander around this amazing winter wonderland voted "The best Christmas market in Europe" with a mulled wine in hand explore the festive and unique gifts that are on offer. Ice skating and live music are also available. A perfect winter treat!
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Dubrovnik
- Have a guided history walking tour - perfect for GOT fans!
- Explore the Christmas Market in Dubrovnik Old Town
- Visit Split and see it's many historical highlights on a city tour
- Be enchanted at the famous Sibenik Christmas Market
- Try festive delicacies, drink mulled wine or even ice skate at the
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available from December 1st 2018
- Price per person is based on a Double/Twin room
- Pick-up servicePick up from Dubrovnik airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- 4 nights stay in 4 star hotels with Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers
- Private Guided walking tour of Dubrovnik
- Private Guided walking tour of Split
- Visit to Sibenik Xmas Market
- Food & Beverages that are not mentioned in inclusions
- Gratuities to your guides (recommended)
- Any item of a personal nature
Upon your arrival at Dubrovnik airport you will be met by our representative and transfer to the hotel & check in.
After freshning up, join a panorama city tour, where your guide will take you to the highlights & attractions of Dubrovnik.
Back to the hotel & overnight.
After breakfast, your guide will meet you at the lobby, transfer to the old town for a guided history walking tour, if you are a fan of Game of Thrones, that will be combined with history too! You will visit all historical sights and hear all the interesting stories about the city.
After that free time and transfer back to the hotel. Free afternoon at leisure to experience the Christmas market in the old town or in the Gruz port area. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
After breakfast, check out & start our trip towards Split, Another hotspot in Dalmatia, full of Christmas spirit and chants.
Upon arrival, check in your hotel & free afternoon/evening to rest & explore , overnight.
After breakfast, start a city tour of Split with a local guide where you will see the main attractions featuring the Diocletian's Palace and Peristyle, Marjan, Old town of Split. Saint Domnius as the symbol of Split town. Monument to Gregory of Nin, created by the most famous Croatian sculptor Ivan Mestrovic.
After that free time on riva “the promenade” for lunch and relaxation. Then at the evening, your guide will pick you up to visit the close by Christmas Market in Sibenik. Back to the hotel & overnight.
After breakfast, check out & free time till your transfer to airport for Departure.
- A lot of walking will take place on this tour, please wear suitable clothing and footwear.