Dubrovnik Legends Sunset Tour
Many secrets of Dubrovnik lie just beyond the common trails polished by numerous visitors.
As the day dies to let creatures of the night roam the world, your Guide will wait for you at Boninovo, dressed and prepared to guide you on a journey through the dark side of Dubrovnik.
Boninovo - a place 10 minutes walk from the old city, where all religions meet and forever sleep, side by side, in eternal peace.
Jewish, Orthodox, Catholic and Muslim cemeteries wait there in silence for you to learn about how local customs deal with the only thing in which we are all truly equal, Death.
We will slip through the streets and the legends on the way to Gradac park. Today a lovely promenade, this location once served a much more sinister purpose as a place where the Dubrovnik Republic executed all of its traitors…
Nearby we will also visit a spot where lepers were banished outside of the city walls.
We finish our Dubrovnik walking tour in the Old Town, hiding its dark stories under the polished stone.
- Learn about the rich history of Dubrovnik
- Learn lesser-known facts about Dubrovnik
- Be taken to less visited parts of the city
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceAvailable upon request
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Personal Expenses
- Meeting time to be confirmed accordingly, will vary due to the sunset time
- Sturdy shoes recommended