The Peljesac Experience Private Tour from Dubrovnik
9:00 AM - We will pick you up at the arranged location and take you for a drive to Ston. We will arrive in Ston around 9:45 AM.
Our driver will provide you with entrance tickets for the Walls Of Ston.
After walking on the walls of Ston, we will take you for a visit to Ston Salt Plant to see how the salt was produced back in 15th century and how it is being produced even today.
When we finish the tour of the Salt Plant, we will continue down the Peninsula and visit a local Vinery where you will get the chance to see the wine production and taste some of the wines.
On our way back we will make a stop at the beautiful village of Trsteno where we will visit a 15th-century Arboretum, which is the oldest in this part of the World. 3:00 PM is the expected return time and a drop off at the desired location in Dubrovnik.
- Personal Driver with a luxury car at your full disposal
- Visit Trsteno Arboretum
- Visit to Salt Production Plant in Ston
- Visit a Winery on Peljesac Peninsula, including some wine tasting
- Visit to Ston Walls
- Panoramic Drive from Dubrovnik to Peljesac
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up available at your hotel/accommodation in Dubrovnik.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance tickets to Trsteno Arboretum
- Entrance to the Salt Production Plant in Ston
- Entrance to the winery and wine tasting
- Entrance tickets for the Walls of Ston
- Waiting time
- Transportation costs: fuel & parking fees
- Luxury Sedan Car
- Passenger Insurance
- Professional English-speaking Driver
- Pick up and Drop off in Dubrovnik
- Personal expenses
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking.
- We recommend customer wear comfortable clothing and suitable footwear for walking for this tour.