Stroll through Dubrovnik Old Town
''Those who seek paradise on Earth should visit Dubrovnik'' George Bernard Shaw once said.
The City of Dubrovnik, built once as a modest settlement on the reef Laus, developed fast into one of the most important city's - republics in the world.
This tour starts from Pile Gate and takes you down the narrow alleys to the main street Stradun. The greatness of Dubrovnik can be seen all over the town and our guide will tell you lesser-known stories about people that helped the city grow and develop, secrets of the city and the real life in Dubrovnik.
Fountains, once a symbol of rich cities, various monasteries, churches and palaces will be seen during the walking tour.
- Let the local guide, born and raised in Dubrovnik, make you fall in love with the city
- Walk the streets of Dubrovnik less visited by the crowds
- Learn about the women from the Republic of Dubrovnik
- Find out where the first orphanage in the World is
- Learn about Dubrovnik from professional licensed guide
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceService is optional
- Disability ServicesTour suitable for the guests confined to the whheelchair and the guests with limited mobility
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Personal Expenses
- Sturdy shoes recommended
- On certain dates there will be significant number of visitors in Dubrovnik and the tour will be conducted accordingly