Complete Game of Thrones Experience Private Tour in Dubrovnik
Not many movies made people want to travel to distant places to visit filming sites as much as Game of Thrones did.
In 2012 Dubrovnik became King's Landing, Island of Lokrum, the Ancient City of Qarth and Trsteno Village became High Gardens. The medieval town was full of people dressed in medieval costumes, cameras all over the town and news reporters from all over the world came here to report about the filming. And all of that happened not only once or twice but for the fifth time now we will see the cast wandering the streets of Dubrovnik.
Tour starts with the scenic drive to Trsteno village where we will visit Arboretum and take pictures at the same place where Oleanna Tyrell had lemon cakes while planning Joffrey's death.
We will continue than to Pile Gate from where we will start the walking tour. At first we will climb steps to reach the Red Keep and visit the filming site of one of the epic moments - dialog between Cersei and Littlefinger "Power is power".
On our way to the Walk of Shame, we will visit filming sites of Peasant's Riot, Lord Bealish's brothel, Blackwater Bay.
It is time now to visit one of the symbols of Dubrovnik - the city walls. Remarkable architectural defense walls built for centuries testify today Dubrovnik's rich history. As we climb the walls you will be mesmerized by the view that lays in front of you and the greatness of the medieval construction. The highest point of the walls, Minceta fort, was used for filming the House of the Undying so there, you can run the same path as Deanerys did while looking for her dragons.
The last and breathtaking visit is to the islet of Lokrum where we will visit the 12-century-old Benedictine monastery where Qarth was filmed but what makes it even more interesting - it holds the Iron Throne!
After all that walking on this tour there is no better way to relax than to take a swim in crystal clear blue sea!
- Learn about the rich history of the Republic of Dubrovnik
- Visit the island of Lokrum
- Visit the remarkable St Lawrence fortress and Dubrovnik City Walls
- Visit all Game of Thrones filming sites in Dubrovnik
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Licensed local guide specialized in Game of Thrones topic
- Private vehicle
- Food and Drink
- Drop off after tour
- Sunscreens, hats and bottles of water recommended
- Approximately 450 steps to climb
- Sturdy shoes recommended, dirt grounds at Arboretum
- Tour not suitable for guests with limited mobility or confined to the wheelchair