A Scenic Private Tour of Dubrovnik and its Countryside
Tour starts with a scenic drive through villages of Zupa Dubrovacka region to Cavtat. Today a small tourist resort that was once known as the biggest fishermen village in this part of the Adriatic.
Unfortunately, it was completely destroyed by the Avar tribes in the 7th century and no remains of the ancient city can be seen. Our Guide will take you for a stroll to the sea promenade to show you the highlights of Cavtat and to show you where the best coffee is served.
You will continue then to the countryside, Konavle Valley known for its vineyards and production of smoked ham and cheese.
Next stop will be at the family household where snacks consisting of local specialities will be served (smoked ham and cheese sandwiches, red/white wine)
Tour will take you back to Dubrovnik.
Starting from the main gate, you will start the walking tour. Your guide will take you for a stroll through narrow streets of this medieval jewel.
The walls, Dominican monastery, Prijeko street, Stradun or Placa, Franciscan monastery and the open air market will be seen on this tour (no inside visits) and so many secrets will be revealed.
- Enjoy a scenic drive through villages of Zupa Dubrovacka
- Walk along the sea promenade and see the highlights of Cavtat
- Taste local specialities at Konavle Valley
- Visit The Dominican & Franciscan Monasteries, Prijeko Street and open Air Market in Dobvroknik
- Stroll through the narrow streets of this medieval jewel
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Snack (smoked ham, cheese, wine)
- Private transportation
- Professional, licensed local guide
- Private tour
- Personal expenses
- Tour agent has to be advised about special dietary requests at least 24 hours prior the tour
- On certain dates there will be significant number of visitors in Dubrovnik and the tour will be conducted accordingly
- We recommend customers wear comfortable clothing and suitable footwear for walking for this tour.