4 Days Lhasa Impression Small Group Tour
This tour covers all three world heritage sites like The Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street.
Tourists will visit the Drepung Monastery, which used to be a seat of central government until the 5th Dalai Lama who built Potala Palace.
Later clients are expected to enjoy the Monks debate on the Buddhist doctrines in the Sera monastery.
- Potala Palace: Winter palace of the Dalai Lama
- Jokhang Temple: Spiritual Center for Buddhists in Tibet
- Sera Monastery: One of the “great three” Gelug monasteries of Tibet, the hot attraction is monks debate
- Drepung Monstery: Drepung used to be a seat of central government until the 5th Dalai Lama built Potala Palace
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- There is a supplement for single occupancy
- This tour is available form November 2018 to November 2019
- Pick-up servicePick up from Lhansa Airport or train station
- Easy CancellationCancellation policy: 1 month in advance 20% of the total trip cost, excludes the loss caused by refunding air tickets. 7 to 29 days in advance 30% of the total trip cost, excludes the loss caused by refunding air tickets. Less than 7 days in advance 50% of the total trip cost, excludes the loss caused by refunding air tickets. No show 100% of total trip cost
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All necessary travel permits for Tibet (excluding the Chinese visa)
- Tourist bus/minibus transportation with experienced local driver during tour
- Tourist bus/minibus transportation between airport/train statin and Hotel at designated period of time
- Experienced Local Tibetan private guide
- 3 nights of 3 star hotel twin sharing accommodation with breakfast
- One welcome or welfare dinner
- All admission fee of tourists sites listed in the itinerary
- Chinese visa
- Lunches and Dinners
- Tips to driver and tour guide
- Single room supplement if clients request a private room in hotel
After arriving in Lhasa, a local tour guide will welcome you at the airport/train station, then transfer the guests to the hotel.
Acclimatize the high altitude in the hotel.
Overnight stay in Lhasa.
The tour will begin from the UNESCO World Heritage site - Potala Palace, which is also the winter palace of Dalai Lama.
It's situated at 12,139 feet above sea level and is a 13-story high building that contains over 1,000 rooms, various statues, stupas, murals and artefacts.
Then continue to Jokhang Temple, another UNESCO World Heritage site and is a spiritual centre for Buddhists in Tibet.
Next, to the temple there is Barkhor Street, filled with pilgrims and street vendors, selling traditional Tibetan items such as prayer wheels and jewellery.
In the morning, tourists are going to visit Drepung monastery which was one of the “three greet” Gelug monasteries of Tibet and was founded in 1416.
Ganden palace is used as Dalai Lama’s palace in the Drepung before moving to the Potala Palace.
In the afternoon you will visit Sera Monastery which was one of the “three great” Gelug monasteries of Tibet and was founded in 1419.
The highlight is the Monks debate at around 3 - 5 in the afternoon.
Transfer clients to the airport or train station.
- If passengers are less than 3 per transfer, we may use publish transportation like public airport bus or Taxi instead of using our shuttle service.
- If tourists' picking-up/dropping-off time is beyond our fixed schedule, they are required to pay for a private transfer
- If you are a solo traveler, you need to share one room with another tourist (same sex in most cases); if you prefer to stay in one room by yourself, you will have to pay the single room supplement.
- Trip level easy - suitable for all level of fitness, family with kids and senior groups.