Group Day Tour of Guilin City Highlights
Your tour guide and driver will pick you up from your Guilin downtown hotel at around 7:30 - 8:00 am based on your hotel location.
Drive to visit the magnificent natural sceneries in Guilin.
Regarded as the Palace of Nature's Art, the Reed Flute Cave is renowned for its marvellous stalagmites, stalactites, stone columns, stone curtains and stone flowers. With the help of lighting facilities, the cave looks more fabulous.
Continue to explore the Fubo Hill and Elephant Trunk Hill. They both have their own unique attractions. Half of the Fubo Hill stands in the river and the other half of it is on land. The Elephant Trunk Hill looks like a giant elephant drinking water from the river.
The hill is 55 meters high, 108 meters long, 100 meters wide and has an elevation of 200 meters above sea level. It is the symbol of Guilin and its vast landscape.
Then visit the Seven Star Park which is so named because the seven peaks in the park distribute in the form of the Dipper. It is endowed with elegant mountains, clear water, miraculous stone forest, deep and serene valleys, plentiful animals and plants and valued cultural relics.
You may spend a leisurely time here. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back and dropped off at your hotel.
A minimum of 2 people is required per booking.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Have a leisure walking around Seven Star Park
- Explore the Fubo Hill and Elephant Trunk Hill
- See the Palace of Nature's Art of Reed Flute Cave
- Visit the magnificent natural sceneries in Guilin
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Guilin hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Group tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Gratuities (Optional)
- A minimum of 2 persons required per booking
- Please provide all travelers names and hotel information while booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1