Longji Rice Terraces and Minority Village Private Trip From Guilin
Your amazing Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces private day trip will start at 8:30 am. A local tour guide and driver will pick you up from your Guilin downtown hotel lobby in the morning, and you will drive approx. 2 hours to Longsheng.
The large-scale terraces of this scenic area reveal the original rural scenery of Longsheng. The Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces, also called Longji Rice Terraces, are inside a village of ethnic groups of Zhuang and Yao. The Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces is a beautiful natural picture and has seasonal variations in appearance. It is the most amazing terrace in China.
Upon arrival, follow your guide to view the wonderful scenery of the Rice Terraces, enjoy lunch in a nice local restaurant, explore the local Minority village of Zhuang and have a glimpse of genuine folklife and culture of the local minority.
After the full day sightseeing, the tour guide and driver will transfer you back to Guilin and drop you off at your hotel to conclude the trip.
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch
- Have a glimpse of genuine folklife and culture
- Explore the local Minority village of Zhuang
- Discover the most amazing terrace in China
- Visit the Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your Guilin downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- All travellers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking