Plae Pakaa Arts Performances in Phnom Penh
Discover the artistic traditions of Cambodia with Plae Pakaa shows at the national Museum in Phnom Penh. This beautiful place is set for an amazing 70-minute dance & music show with choreographed performances, and it’s definitely something more than a typical Apsara dance.
You can choose one of 3 different shows:
Story of Mak Therng, recreating a popular and dramatic Cambodian story in musical form
The Children of Bassac, a vivid display of both classical and folk dance
A new show featuring large shadow puppets, telling the story of The War of Indrajit. This episode is part of the Cambodian adaptation of the Indian epic Ramayana.
This is an unique opportunity to experience Cambodian culture and you are contributing to keep the traditions alive for future generations.
- Experience a Tuk Tuk ride to the show
- Fantastic sound, lighting & special effects
- Blend of traditional & contemporary dance & music
- Spectacular performances showcasing authentic Cambodian art
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 70 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your Phnom Penh hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tuk Tuk ride
- Show ticket
- Personal expenses
- Dress is casual