Phnom Penh City Full Day Private Tour
We explore “the hidden pearl of Asia” with a guided tour of the city stopping at sites of interest along the way, including: The spectacular Royal Palace (a classic example of royal Khmer architecture), Silver Pagoda (Emerald Buddha), newly erected statue commemorating the late King Father (Sihanouk), the pagoda at Wat Phnom, the Silver Pagoda and Independence Monument.
After lunch, we continue our tour of Phnom Penh by taking a sobering walk through Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S-21). Here there are stark and moving reminders of Cambodia’s recent tragic past. Our expert guide will explain the historical, political and social context of this bleak period of Khmer history which followed the fall of Phnom Penh in April 1975.
Then continue on to Choeung Ek Memorial, one of the infamous Killing Fields, where the Khmer Rouge executed around 17,000 of the estimated 2 million Cambodians who perished under the Pol Pot regime.
Back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch
- Royal Palace, residence of the the current king of Cambodia
- Visit to the haunting Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- See Silver Pagoda's and gilded Buddhas
- Memorial to the victims of the Killing Fields at Choeung Ek
- Khmer art & culture
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your Phnom Penh hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee
- Transfer in air-con vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Remember to wear comfortable walking shoes