Sunset River Cruise in Phnom Penh
In the afternoon, our guide will pick you up in the hotel lobby by tuk-tuk then head to the boat pier. From this point, your one hour and thirty minutes tour begins.
It is a great opportunity to explore the Mekong River, the twelfth longest river in the world and its richness and vastness in the late afternoon of the day.
Our friendly and welcoming staff will ensure you have a comfortable time on board. You can enjoy an amazing view of Diamond Island and then visit a unique fishing village built on the river.
Enjoy drinks from our open bar with many kinds of beverages and last but not least, enjoy a stunning view of the sunset on the Mekong River.
- Enjoy a fresh fruit platter
- See floating houses & a chance to see rural way of life
- Scenic sunset cruise along the banks of the Mekong River
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your Phnom Penh hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Cold towel
- Fresh fruit platter
- Free flow of drinks (Beer, Soft drink & Water)
- English-speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Remember to bring your camera to capture an amazing sunset
- This is a small group tour