Full Day Phnom Chisor & Tonle Bati Private Tour
We leave Phnom Penh at 8 am and head south initially visiting the giant hill of Phnom Chisor, after climbing the 500+ steps you are rewarded by the sight of the nicely preserved 11th-century temple ruins, as well as a fabulous panorama of the surrounding rice fields.
On the way back, we visit Tonle Bati where you can explore the small yet picturesque Angkorian temple of Ta Prohm. On the banks of the nearby river are lines of bamboo shacks with hammocks, a great place for a relaxing drink. We return to Phnom Penh in the evening.
- Visit the giant hill of Phnom Chisor
- Climb the 500 steps and be rewarded by magnificent views
- Explore the Ta Prohm temple in Tonle Bati
- Enjoy a relaxing drink by the riverside
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Infants 0-3 Are Free of Charge
- Children 4-11 Are 75% of the Adult Price
- Children From 12 Pay the Adult Price
- Price for 1 adult is inclusive of single supplement
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off from your hotel in Phnom Penh.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Water and refreshment towels during the tours
- Local English speaking guide as per program
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- 1 Picnic Lunch (Foods only)
- Pick up & drop off at hotel
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Don't forget your camera, money, water, snack and sunscreen for the summer months.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and footwear.