Full Day Phnom Baset & Phnom Udong Private Tour
Depart from Phnom Penh. En route, visit a Cham Muslim village. Arrive at Phnom Baset. Visit the pre-Angkorian temple (8th century) and the pagoda to view the reclining Buddha.
Enjoy the beautiful view of the surrounding plains and rice-fields from the hilltop. Drive to Phnom Udong, the ancient Cambodian capital during the latter stages of the Khmer Empire and crowning site of many past kings. Consisting of a series of stupas atop a large hill, there are outstanding views across the surrounding plains below.
Then, visit the various temples and the three large stupas where the ashes of three former Kings are preserved. Next, visit the most impressive structure of the site, the "Vihara of the 18-Cubit Buddha".
En route to Phnom Penh, stop to visit a silver craft village at Kompong Luong.
- Visit a Cham Muslim Village
- See the famous reclining Buddha
- Enjoy beautiful views of the surroundings on the hilltop
- Stop at a Silver craft village in Phnom Penh
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Infants 0-3 Are Free of Charge
- Children 4-11 Are 75% of the Adult Price
- Children From 12 Pay the Adult Price
- Price for 1 adult is inclusive of single supplement
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off from your hotel in Phnom Penh.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Water and refreshment towels during the tours
- Local English speaking guide as per program
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- 1 Picnic Lunch (Foods only)
- Pick up & drop off at hotel
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Please wear comfortable clothes and footwear.
- Don't forget your camera, money, water, snack and sunscreen for the summer months.