Angkor Borei & Phnom Da Private Tour
Depart from Phnom Penh at 8 am and head south to the quiet town of Takeo before taking a short cruise to Angkor Borei town, located just a few kilometres from the Vietnam border.
There is a small museum, which displays several reproductions of sculptures from the nearby ruins and few artefacts dating as far back as the 4th century.
After seeing this pleasant place, we continue our boat trip to visit a pre-Angkorian style temple of Phnom Da and a nearby temple of Asram Maharosei. The steep path over some big rocks makes Asram Maharosei different from other temples in Cambodia.
We return to Phnom Penh in the afternoon.
- Take a cruise to Angkor Borei town
- Visit the small museum which displays artefacts and ruins
- Explore the temple of Asram Maharosei
- See the pre-Angkorian style temple of Phnom Da
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Infants 0-3 Are Free of Charge
- Children 4-11 Are 75% of the Adult Price
- Children From 12 Pay the Adult Price
- Price for 1 adult is inclusive of single supplement
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off from your hotel in Phnom Penh.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Water and refreshment towels during the tours
- Boat trip as mention in programs
- Local English speaking guide as per program
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- 1 Lunch at local restaurant (Foods only)
- Pick up & drop off at hotel
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Don't forget your camera, money, water, snack and sunscreen for the summer months.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and footwear.