Guided Floating Village Tour
After meeting our guide and we depart to Kampong Phluk. A great glimpse of traditional river-dwelling life, Kampong Phluk is a cluster of three villages featuring stilted houses built within the floodplain of the Tonle Sap.Flooded mangrove forest surrounds the area, which is home to a rich variety of wildlife.
During the dry season when the water levels are low, the buildings in the villages seem to soar atop their 6‐meter stilts.Enjoy an exciting boat trip through the village and its mangroves and learn more about this unique way of life.
- Kampong Phluk
- River-dwelling life
- Flooded mangrove forest
- Boat trip
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off from your hotel in Siem Reap.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Water and refreshment towels during the tours
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- Local English speaking guide as per program
- All activities as mentioned
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Pick up & drop off at hotel
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Don't forget your camera, money, water, snack and sunscreen for the summer months.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and footwear.