Exclusive 10 Day Tour of Armenia
On this 10 day tour of Armenia, you'll begin in Lori and explore the Akhtala fortress and a 5th-century Odzun Church before heading to Haghpat. It is here you'll visit the monastery complex before moving to Alaverdi for a city tour.
See the famous university which was once a monastery in Sanahin before ending the day in Gyumri.
Travel through Mount Aragaz, Lake Qari, Ejmiatzin, Areni, Yeghegis, Noravank, Qarahunj, Tatev and Goris before reaching Yerevan through the legendary Silk Road.
- Take a beautiful trip to Lori with stops on the road to marvel the scenery of Lori Plateau and Debed Canyon
- Visit Haghpat Monastery Complex
- Visit the famous Mikoyan brothers museum, Soviet-era politician and aeroplane constructor in Sanahin
- Travel to the Mount Aragatz to visit Amberd fortress
- Visit Noravank, a masterpiece of medieval Armenian architecture
- Marvel ancient petroglyphs in Ukhtasar
- Take the legendary Silk Road to Yerevan
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 10 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 6 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Zvartnots International Airport.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All entrance tickets and passes as per itinerary.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners as Per itinerary.
- 1 bottled water per person per trip.
- Personal professional driver during the whole trip
- Professional private guide.
- Comfortable transportation during the trip of required standart.
- Accommodation for 9 nights in a shared room in the best hotels in all regions visited during the trip.
- Any expense of personal nature
- Hotel Room Service Fee
- Tips for your guide and driver.
- Extras not discussed and confirmed in the tour program.
- Tips at lunches and dinners.
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks not included in prediscussed menu.
Arrival at Zvartnots Airport in Yerevan. Way to Dilijan, overnight.
After a short city-tour then take a beautiful trip to Lori with stops on the road to marvel the scenery of Lori Plateau and Debed Canyon.
Then you’ll visit 5th century Odzun Church․ Lunch. After lunch you’ll continue your way to Akhtala Fortress and Church with unique frescoes. Travel to Haghpat for an overnight stay.
After your checkout, we will visit the Haghpat Monastery Complex. Travel to Alaverdi, have city-tour and continue to Sanahin, famous university once and monastery, one of the most significant sites in Armenia. Lunch.
Visit famous Anastas and Artem Mikoyan brothers museum, Soviet-era politician and aeroplane constructor.
Then travel to Gyumri, Shirak province. Dinner. Overnight in Gyumri.
After checkout of your hotel will take a city-tour in Gyumri. Then on to the Mount Aragatz to visit Amberd fortress. Checkin to the hotel.
Then you’ll travel to the Lake Qari, on the top of the crater 3100 metres above sea level. After dinner, late in the evening, you’ll go to the Byurakan observatory for stargazing. Overnight at the hotel.
Checkout and travel to Ejmiatzin. After the excursion take a trip to Khor Virap. Continue to Areni, have lunch, drink wine, visit the oldest winery in the world in Areni Cave and continue to Yeghegis to stay overnight. Dinner at the hotel.
Checkout and visit Noravank, a masterpiece of medieval Armenian architecture.
Travel to Qarahunj, prehistoric observatory. Continue your way to Tatev to have lunch and fly on the Wings Of Tatev, reversible aerial tramway. Continue to Goris. Dinner and overnight.
After checkout travel to another fantastic prehistoric site Ukhtasar to marvel ancient petroglyphs on the elevation of about 3200 metres above sea level on special off-road cars.* Dinner. Overnight in Sisian.
Travel to Yerevan taking the legendary silk road and stop at a 14th century caravanserai on the splendid Vardenyats Pass. Then continue your way to Noraduz, with about 800 khachqars.
Travel along the western shore of Lake Sevan and have lunch trying local specialty dishes. Arrive to Yerevan, check in to the hotel. City-tour. Dinner at a restaurant. Overnight in Yerevan.
Visit the Matenadaran. Visit Garni. Lunch. Ararat Brandy factory. Visit to the atmospheric Megerian Carpet. Dinner. Back to the hotel.
Free day in Yerevan. Transfer to the airport.
- Depending on your arrival or departure times the program may be reshaped for the first and the last day of the trip to make it more comfortable for you.
- Some sites may be unavailable for some seasons or days. If so and included in your tour program we'll offer an alternative instead.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1