4 Day Exclusive Private Tour of Armenia
Experience history and beauty of an ancient land during this 4-day guided tour in Armenia. Discover and enjoy this fantastic country together with your personal tour guide! Your private journey begins right from ZVARTNOTS International Airport, Yerevan, where your personal guide and driver meet you and take you to your hotel. Then you'll have an excursion in Yerevan and enjoy your first dinner in Armenia. Then you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
On day 2 you'll go back in time to the 8th century Before Christ to see Erebuni fortress, the birthplace of Yerevan. You'll visit the History Museum of Armenia to see one of the most interesting and inspiring expositions in the world! Next stop will be nearer in time to the I century to visit Garni, Pagan temple of the Sun. Then you'll visit Geghard, an extraordinary medieval monastic complex carved in the rock. Then you'll come back to Yerevan.
On the next day, you'll take a trip along the western shore of Lake Sevan with splendid views of the lake and observe breathtaking scenery of Vardenyats Pass, a part of the famous Silk Road! You'll stop at a medieval caravanserai, a witness of Silk Road travellers.
You'll go further to appear in Areni, wine region of Armenia and visit the cave where the oldest winery in the world was discovered, it is 6000 years old. You'll proceed driving the gorgeous Gnishik canyon and visit Noravank, one of the most significant and picturesque monasteries of Armenia. Then you'll have wine-testing and most tasty dinner. Then you'll travel back to Yerevan. After some freshen-up, you'll have another delicious supper.
On day four you'll check out of the hotel after breakfast and will travel to Holy Ejmiatzin to visit one of the most important Christian centres of the world. First stop is Saint Hripsime, 7th-century church. Then you'll visit Ejmiatzin Cathedral, from the 4th century, the mother church of the Armenian Apostolic Church. The next stop is Zvartnots, magnificent ruins of the 7th-century cathedral.
After the excursion, you'll have lunch and visit Vernissage, an open-air souvenir market. And then we'll transfer you to the airport. Have a nice journey!
- Personal professional guide during the whole trip
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Yerevan
- A knowledgeable, friendly and experienced guide
- All modes of transport of high standard
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 days
- Available from March 2019
- A minimum of 3 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Zvartnots International Airport.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable Transport Sedan/Mini Van/ Minibus
- All Main Meals as Per Itinerary.
- 3 nights at a 4 star hotel
- Transfers from and to the airport.
- 1 bottled water for each person per day
- Professional Private Driver
- Professional Private Guide
- Entry Tickets
- Hotel Room Service Fee
- Tips for your guide and driver.
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks not included in prediscussed menu.
- Extras not discussed and confirmed in the tour program.
- Tips at lunches and dinners
Arrival to Yerevan, Zvartnots International Airport. Your personal guide and driver meet you right there and transfer you to your hotel. After you have checked-in and freshened-up a little they will take you for a Cultural Sightseeing Tour in Yerevan. Then you'll have dinner at one of the best restaurants. After dinner you'll be back to the hotel.
Pick up from the hotel. Visit to Erebuni fortress of the VIII century BC in Yerevan Visit to History museum of Armenia. After a short coffee stop in a cosy cafe' you'll drive to Garni, Visit to Garni,1st century pagan temple of the Sun. Lunch and lavash baking. Visit to Geghard, a medievel monastic complex carved in the rock. Back to Yerevan Dinner Back to hotel.
Pick up from the hotel. Drive to Lake Sevan and to the medieval Caravanserai on the legendary Silk Road through splendid Vardenyats Pass. Visiting Areni wine region. Areni Cave1, Noravank monastery. Lunch and wine testing. Travel back to Yerevan Dinner. Hotel
Check out from the hotel. Pick up from the hotel. Drive to Holy Ejmiatzin with first stop to visit Saint Hripsime church. Zvartnots temple and exposition. Back to Yerevan Lunch Souvenir market Transfer to the airport
- May be not suitable for using wheel chair or people with severe walking disabilities due to uneven surfaces or local accessibility. Contact us for more information.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1