Affordable 7 Days Zambia Safari, Victoria Falls and South Luangwa National Park
Enjoy this 7-day safari tour to the Victoria Falls and South Luangwa National Park.
Many experts agree that this national park is one of the greatest wildlife sanctuaries in the world and you will most certainly not be disappointed as you will see many animals such as hippos, elephants, envelopes buffalo, zebra and much more.
Get up close to the wildlife and also enjoy a sunset cruise which is included in the tour.
- Domestic Flights to South Luangwa and Victoria Falls
- Tour of the Victoria Falls
- Enjoy a sunset cruise
- Night and day game drives, where you can see lions, leopards, wild dogs, hippos and elephants
- Enjoy the real feel of Africa with an experienced safari guide who will explain to you about everything that you can see while on the vehicle
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceOur representatives will be available to pick you up and drop you off at Livingstone Airport
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Guided Victoria Falls Tour
- Sunset cruise
- Morning and Night Drives
- Park Fees
- Activities mentioned
- Local Flights
- Visa Fee
- Alcoholic drinks
- Anything of a personal nature
Assuming you fly to Livingstone, the home of Victoria Falls, you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge which will be your home for the next 2 nights with Bed and Breakfast daily.
During your 2 nights stay in Livingstone, the following activities are included in this package
1 x guided tour of the Victoria Falls
1 x Sunset cruise
You can book other activities from the activities desk right at Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge
On this day our representative will pick you up from Waterfront Lodge to take you to the airport in time for your flight to South Luangwa National Park via Lusaka.
Upon arrival at Mfuwe Airport, a safari guide will help you with your luggage and take you to the wildlife camp, your home the next 2 nights.
During your stay at the Wildlife Camp, the following activities are included.
Game viewing activities (Day & Night game drives). Also high tea and snacks will be available.
At some stage on this day probably after your morning game drive a guide from the wildlife Camp will transfer you to Mfuwe Lodge situated inside the park in time for lunch.
You will spend your last 2 Nights in South Luangwa National Park here.
Game viewing activities (Day & Night game drives), high tea and snacks will also be available.
At some stage, you will be transferred to Mfuwe Airport to catch your flight to Lusaka onward to your international flight back Home.
- Camera and Binocculars
- Medicals - Check with your Doctor
- Remember to bring your passport and travel documents
- You will need insurance
- Remember your sunglasses