4 Days – The Mighty Victoria Falls Safari - Zambia
This Itinerary gives the opportunity to the guest to experience the natural wonders of the world, the Might of Victoria Falls in Livingstone Zambia and the amazing wildlife found the Chobe National Park in Botswana.
Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge in Livingstone
Fun and lively, the Victoria Falls Waterfront is the perfect place to stay when you are looking for centrally located, yet affordable Livingstone accommodation.
The Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge has long been known as the heart of Livingstone, Victoria Falls Zambia.
Only four kilometres from the areas main attraction, the Victoria Falls, the resort is ideally positioned to take advantage of the many activities that are on offer in the area.
The Waterfront resort offers great facilities including a restaurant and bar where many sundowners have been enjoyed from the deck whilst overlooking the Zambezi River and Siloka Island.
Sundowners on the Zambezi River are an essential start to a holiday in Victoria Falls. Each day the HMV Makumbi, the party boat of note, departs from the Waterfront jetty for a sunset cruise up the Zambezi, which includes all drinks and snacks, returning as night falls.
- Sunset Boat Cruise
- Full Chobe day trip
- 15 minutes Helicopter Flight
- Guided Victoria Falls Tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available all year round
- A minimum of 2 passengers are required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Livingstone International Airport
- Easy CancellationCancellation Policy 0-30 days before travel = 100% cancellation charge 31-60 days before travel = 75% cancellation charge 61-90 days before travel = 50% cancellation charge 91+ days before travel = no charge
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 3 Nights Chalet Accommodation
- All Daily Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Sunset Boat Cruise (River Boat Cruise)
- Chobe Day Trip
- 15 minutes Helicopter Flight
- Guided Victoria Falls Tour - Zambia Side
- All transfers
- Helicopter Aviation Fee for US$6.00
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
Upon arrival at Livingstone International Airport, you will be met and greeted by our representative who will then assist you with your luggage and transfer you to the Waterfront Lodge.
Check-in and have some lunch then later in the afternoon you will do a Sunset Boat Cruise (Zambezi River Boat Cruise) and return to the lodge for dinner and bed.
Today you will have breakfast, and then be picked up for a Full Chobe day trip.
you will arrive at the border to do the formalities and then you will be taken for a River Boat Cruise in Chobe National park.
Later you will break for lunch and then have a 4x4 Game drive Safari in the Chobe National Park and return to the lodge arriving at around 6 PM in time for dinner.
You will have morning breakfast and then later you will be picked up for a 2 Hrs Guided Victoria Falls Tour activity and dropped at the lodge in time for lunch and time to relax.
Later this afternoon you will be picked for a 15 minutes Helicopter Flight Activity and return to the lodge for dinner.
Today you will have morning breakfast and then check out of the Lodge at around 10 am then our driver will transfer you to Livingstone International Airport in time for your flight.
- In order to comply with the Airline policies, we now need a copy of your passport for correct details. Please provide us with this information as soon as possible so we can secure correct details for your flights. We will not be accountable for any wrong names given as airlines reserve the right to deny boarding if the names are not as per the passenger’s passport entry.
- Ensure you have personally checked your passport validity and visa requirements
- We recommend that all our clients arrange travel insurance in their home country
- All Packages are subject to availability at the time of making a booking, therefore, Package offered is not guaranteed until confirmed.