Boat Trip & Folk Song Romantic Perfume River
At about 13.00 (exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation) you will be picked up in the hotel lobby and taken to the port (by taxi).
Then, you will take the boat and float along the Huong river stopping at some historical spots such as Hon Chen temple, Minh Mang tomb, Thien Mu pagoda.
From here, you can take many stunning pictures from beautiful landscape and sunset points.
To finish the tour, you will have a dinner of popular delicious dishes and enjoy Hue royal court music (traditional music), which has been recognized as "Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity” in 2003 by UNESCO.
- Visit Hon Chen temple
- Witness Minh Mang Tomb
- Cruise Perfume (Huong) River
- Visit Thien Mu Pagoda
- Sunset and folk songs on the river
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel in Hue.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip
- Air-conditioned vehicle transfer
- Dinner onboard
- Personal expenses
- Special discount for a private tour provided upon request