A trip to demilitarized Zone Vietnam
The tour guide will pick-up you at the hotel in the early morning from hotel located centrally in Hue and take you for a short drive to Dong-ha Town, then continue to drive on national route No 9 to visit Dakrong Bridge, Rockpile, Khe Sanh combat base, Ethnic minority villages, the Ho Chi Minh trails.
You are always welcome to ask any questions that you have and our knowledgeable tour guide will answer them.
You will be taken back to Dong Ha for lunch. In the early noon, we will follow highway No 1 visit Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River, the 17th parallel.
And then you will stop at Doc Mieu, Vinh Moc Tunnels. During the Vietnam War, it was strategically located on the border of North Vietnam and South Vietnam.
- Dakrong Bridge
- Khe Sanh combat base
- Ethnic minority village
- Ho Chi Minh trails
- Hien Luong Bridge
- Ben Hai River
- Doc Mieu, Vinh Loc Tunnels
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in central Hue
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Be sure to put on heavy sunscreen and a hat to shield yourself from the hot sun
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and suitable footwear for walking for this tour.