Vung Tau - Cap Saint Jacques from Ho Chi Minh City
Formerly known as Cap Saint Jacques under the French, Vung Tau is a port city located at the tip of a small peninsula, a popular getaway for Saigonese on weekend.
In the morning, after pick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City we travel to Vung Tau (125 km / 2 hours).
On arrival, a short drive will bring you to the Light House and its spectacular 360-degree view of the entire peninsula.
Nearby, you will see the Giant Jesus, a 30m-high statue built in 1974 before visiting the White Villa, a former royal residence set on a lushly forested hillside overlooking the sea. Built in 1909 as a retreat for French governor Paul Doumer, the “Villa Blanche” later became a summer palace for Vietnamese royalty and now serves as a museum housing antiques.
Our next destination is the Worldwide Arm Museum which displays over 2,000 items ranging from guns and swords to army uniforms dating between the 17th and 20th centuries. They originate from nations around the world such as Vietnam, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Japan and the Netherlands.
Last but not least, have lunch with seafood, relax and take a breath of sea air by the beach before driving back to Ho Chi Minh City in the afternoon.
- Relax on the beach
- Tour the Worldwide Arm Museum
- See the Giant Jesus Statue
- Visit the White Villa
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your desired location in Ho Chi Minh City
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All sight-seeing and relevant admission fees
- English speaking guide
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Pick up and drop off at hotel (down town)
- 1 bottled water & wet tissue
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- VAT & Service charges
- Please inform us if you have any food allergies or special dietary restrictions
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1