Saigon Sunset Cruise and Foody Tour
This tour is designed for anyone that wants to enjoy a luxury sunset cruise and a fun night out in the city. After the cruise, your driver and a motorbike will be waiting to take you to Saigon's best street food restaurants and you will be able to enjoy your night out as a local.
We pass through the most affluent part of the city where you can see where the richest Saigonese build their palaces, completely undeveloped natural areas with palm tree-lined river banks and Thanh Da Island, a rural area in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
The tour ends right in the heart of the city with a beautiful view of the rapidly developing skyline. Onboard we serve ice-cold beers, wines, soft drinks and a selection of snacks. The tour is on a luxury Vietnamese built boat.
The boat is made from steel and the interior is completely covered with beautiful wood. On board, there is a bar and a toilet. In case of rain, we can completely cover the boat. After the sunset cruise, we are ready for the motorbike foody tour.
MOTORBIKE FOODY TOUR
This tour will bring you to some of the best street food restaurants where you can enjoy some of the highlights of Vietnamese cuisine. During the evening we will drive you from one restaurant to another and have a total of 5 Vietnamese dishes.
The tour is designed to give you a truly local experience and to have a fun in the evening in the city.
- See the sunset on Saigon river
- Ride a motorbike around the city at night
- Taste 5 delicious Vietnamese street foods
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, District 1.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transfer to/from the hotel in the city centre
- Boat trip with a selection of snacks
- Soft drinks & water
- Beer, White wine
- Motorbike Tour
- Unlimited Vietnamese Food and local Drinks
- Helmet, Rain Poncho
- English Speaking Drivers, Tour Leaders, Security and Support Team
- Accident Insurance Coverage
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Pickup service is only for hotels in District 1. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1