Saigon Sunset Cruise
We pick you up at 3.30 pm. Get ready to relax!
We pass through the most affluent part of the city where you can see the richest Saigonese build their palaces.
It is not oddly tidy like in Singapore, nor is urban slumps omnipresent like in India. Contemplate Ho Chi Minh City’s architecture and lifestyle which is the reconciliation between American and Chinese influence, with many dots of modernity yet without losing Vietnamese traits and as much historical as it is modern.
Pass by completely undeveloped natural areas with palm tree-lined river banks and Thanh Da Island, a rural area in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City. The tour ends right in the heart of the city with a beautiful view of the rapidly developing skyline.
Onboard we serve ice-cold beers, wines, soft drinks and a selection of snacks.
The tour is made in a luxury Vietnamese built boat. The boat is made from steel and the interior is completely covered with beautiful wood. On board, there is a bar and a toilet and a variety of convenient services which satisfies tourists craving for the best. The boat is covered with a tent to prevent your activities from being affected by the weather. No wonder you will be free of worries and find your peace of mind.
Duration: 2 hours from 3:30pm-5:30pm, Monday-Fri
It will bring you a lot of fun and memories.
After 5.30 pm, we will transfer you back to the hotel by car. Tour ends.
- Discover great Ho Chi Minh City
- The tour is made in a luxury Vietnamese built boat
- Contemplate Ho Chi Minh City’s architecture and lifestyle from the heart of Ho Chi Minh
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, District 1.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Beers, White wine
- Soft drinks & water
- Transfer to/from hotel in city centre
- Personal expenses
- Tour runs Monday - Friday, 3:30pm till 5:30pm